Wednesday, March 15, 2006

To the NINES!!!



WOW! Happy Anniversary honey! Tim and I are celebrating our 9 year anniversary today! I LOVE YOU! WHEW! Time really flies! And TyTy is 9 months old...If someone would have told me that we would have a 9 month old on our 9 month anniversary, I would not believe them!

We went to the Zoo yesterday! It was lots of fun! There was barely anyone there, so it was like we had the zoo to ourselves! Ty saw penguins, polar bears, elephants...almost everything! It was a fun little outing since Daddy was on vacation for a couple days! We also went to the park the other day. It was so warm and beautiful out! Tim rode his motorcycle and met us there. We got some good pictures of Tyler on the swing. He was not sure about it at first, but then LOVED it!

Tyler is starting to really get into mimicking. We have this high pitch language we speak to each other it. We will have to get it on video somehow. Either I repeat him or he repeats me and it goes on and on. SO cute! He is also doing this cute thing where we say "Awww baby" and he rests his head on you. Enough to make you melt!!!

Happy March 15th!!!

Love to all!

C