Monday, March 06, 2006

9 month update!!! ALREADY!!!


Tyler had his 9 month old appointment today! He weighs...drumroll please...23 3/4 pounds and is 31 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for both! The Dr. said he is progressing perfectly! He is strong and healthy. She said to be careful and babyproof, because he is cruising around the furniture, that walking can come within a couple weeks. Oh LORD help me! I am exhausted as it is! heehee Maybe he will hold out a couple months and enjoy crawling more.


I just cannot believe he will be 9 months old on Wednesday. It seems unreal how fast time is going by. It felt like I was pregnant for 10 years, and WOW...it has been 9 months...already!!!! He just lights up my life so much, it is hard to imagine my life without him. Last night Tim and I went into his room and looked in on him as he was sleeping. Complete sweetness...just this little angel who has blessed our lives. We looked at each other and completely read each other's minds. We both filled up. Our lives are complete with him. We want to protect him. Love him with all we are. Not for a minute will we take for grated how blessed we are.

"Making the decision to have a child -- it's momentous.It is to decide forever to have your heart gowalking around outside your body"....Elizabeth Stone. (Love to all out mommy and daddy friends. )

Love to all!!!

Cand