Thursday, March 30, 2006

Our little daredevil!



Sorry for lack of updates. Had a crazy week! My dad is doing great! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Tyler is growing so fast, I don't think I can keep up! He is into mimmicking what we say. We stop and go..."What did you just say?" He loves to say Baby...Mama, Dada...and an occasional Elmo... Yep, let the Elmo party planning begin! heehee I have been working on the "Smile and Wave" song that he learned in the music class at the library. He waves his little arm. So cute. As you can see in the picture, he has become a little daredevil. Climbing all over. Pulling up on the glass doors, chairs. He now takes a small step from the ottoman to the couch. He is starting to stand for a second without holding on. It is funny cause he looks at me like, "What am I supposed to do now?" and then he will just sit. He also loves his swing that Ty's daddy hung from the deck. He loves swinging and just cracks up.

He is so curious. He loves to get into everything. EVERYTHING. He also loves to bang on things like a drum. I will have to get it on video. He has rhythm. Our little drummer boy. hee hee

We are up to 8 teeth!!! The last little sucker popped up out of nowhere.

Thats all for now!

Love to all..

Cand