Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dada!

Tyler said dada yesterday. He is still walking all around the couch holding on when he walks and when we say "come here Ty" he will walk as fast as his little feet can, to come over to us. It's SO cute. Yesterday when I was sitting on the couch and I said "come here" he came over to me and said "dada" and I was like "WHAT!?" It was SO awesome hearing him say that and seeing his face light up when he said it and he looked up at me. One of those Kodak moments...

He also said Elmo a couple days ago when he was playing with his Elmo E L M O(sung to the tune of YMCA). But that isn't as cool as dada.

He also still says mama. Especially when he wakes from his nap and cries for us to get him.

We hung a little swing out under the deck, now all we need is for the weather to get warm!

Daddy T