Monday, July 28, 2008

Superman Ty "Cooley"

I found the cool Superman shirt that blows up to look like muscles and Ty LOVED it. He really got into character, complete with the deep superman voice. If you talked to him with the shirt on, he responded with the deep voice. So I asked Superman Ty to help clean up his toys. He told me " That's what Super Mommy does, I will ride my bike" (Um, no... nice try...haha) Complete with voice and face expression as in "I mean business". It was too cute. Tim came home and Ty stayed in character. We had to refer to him as Superman...haha So after a while, he wanted the shirt to come off. He was back to Tyler...or his "new" middle name Cooley. So, Tim and Cooley (Ty) are on their way to go out and ride Ty's 4 wheeler and play...Tim called Ty, "Superman"...he said, "No Daddy, I am Cooley"... so Tim said... "OK, I will be Cooley too.", He said " No Daddy, you are Michael" (Tim's middle name)... Does this mean he sincerely changed his name. haha I guess its his rockstar name. Here is a quick pict I took with my phone.