Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Raindrops and Ice Cream Cones


So the other day, I made Ty an Ice Cream Cone... we went outside on the deck... it started to rain, so we stayed under where the roof blocked the raindrops... I got my camera out and watched the glory of Ty and his ice cream cone. He was so cute, made up his own little happy ice cream dance. (I need to get it on video.) He was just as happy as can be. "Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Daaaance" he sang as he did his thing. Just precious. I made myself a little cone, just to share in his shear joy,... and then ... brilliance...my little man...clever, as his cone is mostly gone, he said, "Mommy, we need to trade, mine is so much better!" Who could resist the cuteness. So we traded,...and he made out with extra ice cream. I just had to reward the cleverness (and cuteness). haha