Thursday, August 14, 2008

Farm Fair

Tyler, Auntie Alexis and I went to the farm fair a couple weeks ago. It was such a HOT day...haha but it was fun. We caught a shuttle bus from Fallston High School (where daddy went) and it took about 10 minutes. When we got there, we saw a row of bounce houses... Tyler had a blast! We saw so many animals... it was really fun to see Ty naming all of them. I remember the days of teaching him what animals were what..and whats a cow say? haha He is so grown up. Sniff Sniff. haha We saw the Snails and Tails exhibit... lots of snakes. Ty was very hesitant. I think snakes are so cool, but I could not get him to even pet one. He did hold an ugly little fat lizard and pet a giant millipede...that was disgusting. haha... Ty rode his first little pony. Too cute!
Gotta love the iphone...


After a while, some nice lady gave him a balloon animal that was huge. It was hot, he was tired and of course half of it pops. He was so sad. he said... "I guess I didn't really want to come to the farm fair after all" So dramatic. haha
We got home and he fell asleep on the way home. God love him.