Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Day After Christmas!!!

Wow. Yesterday was incredible. Bringing Tyler down the stairs to see the pile of presents Santa left him was awesome. He looked over at the tree and saw his battery powered Go Kart and ran right over, got in and started driving it around the house. Santa was very good to Tyler, he brought him a video game to learn with on the tv, a go kart, a bubble mower, a book that helps you learn to read, and his grandmama and poppi got him a 5 piece drum kit. He LOVES it and makes the cutest face when he hits the drums with the sticks. The little guy actually has really good timing. He got a ton of other stuff too, and I'll let Candace list all the rest (along with a pict), I just wanted to get on here and mention the great time we had and how generous everyone was to our little guy.

Tyler is talking so clear now and says so many new words. He knows yes and no, he asks for juice and most foods by name, he knows car, bike, motorcycle, lawnmower, Pablo, Elmo, drum, and all the others we've mentioned in the past. Talking to him now is actually like talking to a little guy and no longer like talking to a baby who doesn't comprehend what you are saying. Tonight he brought over his boot and said "boot". I said "do you want daddy to put it on your foot?" He said "yes". I said "well go over and get your other boot and daddy will put them on for you.' He went right over and grabbed the other one and brought it to me. I said "hop up on the couch and daddy will put them on you". Dang if he didn't climb up on the couch and hold his foot out. It was soooo cool....

Tyler gave me a St. Christopher (his middle name) medal to wear around my neck when I go riding on my motorcycle. It says, "To My Daddy. Be safe. I love you. Love Tyler".

I love it.

Daddy T signing off...

Ho Ho Hoooooo....