Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!!!



Ahhh, my sweet little Tyler...WOW! Another year has come and gone. Unbelievable. It seems like just yesterday I was waiting and counting the minutes till I could meet my new little one...Now he is almost 19 months old. Christmas was absolutely fantastic. Tyler was so adorable. So innocent and happy. So filled with joy and excitement. IT is true that you can live Christmas over again through their eyes. I see everything so much better, with so much more appreciation. Ty has taught me so much.

He is growing so fast, talking so much more. He counts, and they might be jumbled, haha, but it is so darn cute. His favorite numbers are 3, 6 and 7...so cute. And everything is 'blue' but he does say red, green and purple pretty clearly. The other day I was watching a show, probably a hallmark commercial...haha and I started getting teary...Ty came us to me and said "Whats a Maddah(matter)" It was so precious. I just scooped him up. He makes me so happy.

Tim has been so busy, he is building a playroom in the basement for Ty. He has been working so hard, but it is coming along and looking fantastic!!! I cannot wait!

So, here we are at 2007, so many wonderful things are in store and I am looking forward to every second. I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!!!

Love,
Cand