Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Its almost Christmas!!!



So!!! December is flying by and Christmas is less than a week away! What a MONTH! Ty is growing so fast before our very eyes. I want to bottle this time up so I can save it forever. His cuddles with his little head on my chest, his hugs and how he blows kisses, his little jibber jabber, his impersonations...the Donald Duck voice, the mickey mouse voice, Santa's HO Ho Hoooo, how he gets so excited when he sees Christmas lights. Tim and I like to drive around and show him and out car is filled with squeals, "WOWs" and "Cooool!" We have been working on "Time-Out" which I tried a few months ago...some of you might remember, it was FILLED with Ty's laughter. He didn't get the whole "punishment" thing. So we are trying again. He listens most of the time, but his toddler curousity is getting the best of him. Hence the re-decorating of out Christmas tree...as all of the ornaments are making their way to the top section. He LOVES to climb now, even more than before...as he gets to the top, he says "Get down" (almost in a disco jive sort of way) but really he is echoing the words that we keep telling him. So yesterday I did the whole "count to three" bit...I said "0ne, two..." Tyler goes "freeee!!!" Yeah, needless to say, biting my lip once again as he is the funniest little guy in the world.

At his 18 month check up...
Ty is 34 inches (75-90th percentile) and 29 lbs, 7 oz (90th percentile)

I love my little gent so much. Sorry we have not been up on pictures and video...times are BUSY BUSY BUSY...as I am sure everyone can relate.

In case I don't get back here before next week...Have a beautiful holiday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Congratulations to my cousin Stacey and Troy as them welcome our newest sweet cousin Owen Christopher yesterday!!! We cannot wait to meet him!!!

Love,
Candace