Sunday, May 14, 2006

Such a wonderful day...


The most amazing feeling is being a Mommy. I have such a wonderful little boy. I am so blessed to be his Mom. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face. He brings so much joy to my life. So much love that I cannot explain. The way he looks at me, the way he smiles, even the way he eats, drinks...The way he is so curious about everything around him. I love it when he wakes up in the morning and he is standing in his crib. He gets so excited he bounces up and down, smiles and squeals in delight. I could go on and on...

I think about what I was feeling a year ago. I had little over one month till my due date. I was on bedrest, uncomfortable, counting the minutes till I met our little boy. I would do it all over again. I am so grateful for his little life.

So Mother's day is happy for me. I am blessed. Thank you Tyler, for picking me to be your Mommy. For being the most amazing person I know. I promise to love you, guide you, protect you, and believe in you. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Timmy, thank you for being such a wonderful father, husband, and best friend. You made my 1st Mother's Day a day I will never forget. I will cherish this day forever. I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies I know! Love to all!

Cand