Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy First Mother's Day Candace!

Today is Mother's Day. I tried to make it a weekend long event since it is our first and Tyler and Candace are so special to me. I took off work Friday without Candace knowing and I let her sleep in a bit and Friday I gave her a card and certificate to go get a manicure and a pedicure while I took care of the baby. Saturday Ty and I hung out and went to the mall (after I slept in) and played around and were pals while Candace ran some errands and used the certificate and went to our niece's daughter's ballet recital. I carried him through White Marsh for over an hour and lemme tell you, my right arm is SORE!

Sunday I tried to let Candace sleep in since Ty woke up at 6am, and when she woke up a couple hours later she woke up to Flowers (Daisy Crisanthimums) and a Mother-Child white gold pendant and 20" adjustable necklace for it.

We then drove up to Jordan and Megan's for brunch (which was AWESOME) and swung by the cemetary to visit my mom on the way home. I'm off to get crabs in a bit to wrap up a very nice weekend with crabs, draft beer and the Sopranos.

Tyler has been walking non stop. He doesn't crawl anymore. If he falls, he stands right back up and starts walking again without needing anything to hold onto. When he picks stuff up he squats down and gets it, he doesn't need to drop to his knees or butt anymore. He has been rolling the ball back and forth with Daddy and has been playing hide and seek with us too.

I'll be posting some picts Monday, my computer has been down all weekend.

I love you Can! Thank you for being the best mommy in the world to our little angel!

Daddy T