Sunday, April 23, 2006

Walk this way...and talk this way...

Yes SirEEEE! Tyler took his first three steps last week!!! I was sitting on the floor, he was standing at his leapfrog, and with his arms WIDE open, he walked to me. He has done that a couple times since, but he realizes, crawling his faster and safer for him. He has been standing alone too and will walk holding one of our hands. He likes to move the kitchen chairs and his highchair all around.

He LOVES 'D' words. Dada has become Dahdee (spoken gently) It is the sweetest and Tim melts everytime. He will say 'Hi Dahdee'...ahhh so precious. He loves saying 'deedee' for the doggies, and 'dudee' for Ducky. The cutest was the other day he was in the tub, and the hanging duck you see in the picture quacks. He looked at it and said 'wah,wah, wah, wah, wah, wah' trying ot say quack, quack, totally had the rhythm down...I got it on video. So adorable. He really likes to mimmick sounds. I love having these long babbling conversations. He is currently in his crib for his nap and he is singing away. Music to my ears...melting my heart.

We joined this website called 'Dropshots'. I have uploaded a bunch of videos. There is no downloading, the video will play automatically. IT loads itself. Here is a link to a video that I made for Tyler. It goes from 0-9 months of his life. Just click on the picture below.
Sunday, February 19, 2006





Love to all!