Thursday, April 27, 2006

Now let me do my one two step...


Hello, Hello!

ITs Thursday ALREADY! Whew! Time is really flying by! Seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for Easter!
Tyler has a NEW wake up time...It used to be 7-7:30, now it is 6 AM! YUP, our little prince rules the household. heehee He is down for a nap now because we go to our library music class at 10:30. He loves it and gets to see his really good friend, Tess.

(BTW...This picture was taken at Grammies and Poppy's house. Their backyard is beautiful. )

Ty is into mimmicking...some things he understands. He LOVES the Backyardigans. He sings along. Its like this soft 'Ahhhhhhh'...he holds the note. They have this song where they sing "treasure, treasure" and he goes "eh-duh, eh-duh" So of course Tim and I are walking around singing "treasure, treasure". I have been singing to him, and sometimes I go, LaLaLa...he will repeat, YaYaYa...So cute.

A funny one...everytime Tyler has a stinky diaper...we ask him if he is stinky, stinky butt, stinky pants (hmmmm, wonder where name calling originates...) ...The other day he was concentrating really hard, doing his business...I asked him if he was going poopy. He looked at me and said 'teetee' (for stinky). So funny.