Sunday, February 26, 2006

So, I'm sitting here at work...

at 4:41am in the morning. One of our servers is down and I'm in the process of bringing it back up.

I'm killing time waiting for the server by looking at all the picts I have of our littl Ty. He has grown so fast it's crazy. It's true what they say that the days go by slow but the years go by fast. It almost brings a tear to my eye that he is no longer the little baby that just lays there and smiles and looks up at us and can't crawl or get around. But it also brings joy to my heart to know that we are doing such a great job as parents and being the best parents we can be for our little one. He is pretty much still crawling all over the place and his newest thing is he will go over to the ottoman or the couch, pull himself up and then proceed to walk around the entire couch while he holds on. He is getting really good at that and is getting pretty fast. It probably won't be long before he is taking his first steps on his own. sigh...

I can't imagine not having him in our lives. He is such a bright ray of sunshine and makes every minute worth living. Even the ones where he wakes up early at 5am and is standing up in his crib waiting for us when we walk in his room.

:)

Daddy T