Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our little super hero...

Here is a picture of Tyler yesterday (Our little Valentine) test driving the cars at ToysRUs.

WOW, what a week! I can't believe it. He is a speedy speedster when he crawls. He is giving his Mom a workout! He starts moving and he has that "I am looking for trouble" look in his eye. He is so curious. He will bypass all his toys, and look for new and intersting things. He LOVES the silver remote too. All his colorful toys, and he wants the real things, like remotes, Tim's blackberry, my keys...

As you might have seen on the video from Month 9...Ty said Mama...I am sure he does not know what he is saying, but he said it! He says it a lot now too. I guess cause I get so excited. I was saying "Dog" and "Doggie" and "Casey"(our dog) and he would watch my mouth and look at the dog. He was really concentrating.

Peek-a-boo with his hands is a new one too. He has done it with a blanket, but it is so cute when he uses his hands. At first he was putting his hands on his ears and I realized what he was doing. He will put his hands over his eyes, sometimes only covering one and then pulls them away real fast. So funny.

Anyway, he is waking from his nap now...better run...

Love to all!