Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Strike a Pose!!!


Tyler LOVES the camera. He is sooo

used to his Mommy snapping away he sits
and smiles and poses. Even if it takes a couple
extra seconds. It is so funny. We went to Tim's
dad's on Sunday to celebrate Christmas a little
late. I took like 25 pictures and he smiled for each one. Tim's sisters were cracking up and telling me to take another. Tyler is such a ham. He was loving it. Here is one of the shots where he turned and posed. He is such a good little baby. We are so blessed.

We went to the Dr. today for a follow up on his ears. Tyler's ear infections are all gone! YAH! Now we know that it is his teefers that are giving him trouble. He wants to bite everything. He has even bit down on his lip twice and it bled a little. IT just breaks my heart to see him have any sort of hurt or ache. I have no idea what I am gonna do the first time he skins his knee, or God forbid ever broke anything! Stitches! Uuuugh! And Tim can't wait to buy our little one a dirt bike. Daddy, Mommy is having second thoughts.
I am gonna be one of THOSE over-protective Moms aren't I? Hovering over him like a hawk...Sigh...He is growing toooo fast already, I need to stop thinking about that, eh?!

Oh well, my little roo is ready to eat...gotta run!

Love to all,
Tyler's Mommy