Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fatherhood is amazing.

I don't know how we ever went through our lives without this little guy. It is hard to imagine what we did or how we felt a year ago before Tyler was born. I just sit and watch him and think that he is just perfect and we are the luckiest people in the world. When I'm down or feel unhappy, I just look over at him and he gives me the biggest smile and all my problems just melt away. It is so awesome to be able to just make a stupid face and watch him crack up like I'm the funniest person in the world. He has such an amazing personality and is so full of life and happy and giggly. We are so blessed.

I can't wait until he is old enough to utter 4 little words...

I love you daddy.

:)

Candace, I love you. You are an amazing wife and an even more amazing mommy.

Daddy T