Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lil Boxer...

So, Tyler has a new trick...I thought I would share! We play this little boxer game. He puts his little fists in the air real straight and I hold his little wrists and pretend to box with sound effects. He LOVES it...So I do it for a couple seconds and put his arms down...and they go right back up and he has this HUGE smile. It is soooo cute! I wish I could capture it on video. It is amazing to see him grow and learn everyday. He has this adorable little personality that comes out more and more. How in the world did we get soooo lucky!

And YUP...Ty is still sleeping through the night! Jeez we are lucky! He goes down around 9:30 and is up around 7! He has had a couple teething nights where he wakes up, but he soothes himself back to sleep by sucking on his thumb. So cute. Poor thing has had some painul teething moments. Those lil teeth are pushing. He is not fond of the paci...oh well, I never was either when I was a baby.
I can't believe Ty is almost 4 months old!!! October was the month I found out that I was preggers. WOW. Hard to believe it has been a year almost! I can't wait for the holidays and watching EVERYTHING through Tyler's eyes. How beautiful everything is once again. I have already been brainwas...I mean telling him all about Disney World!

Love to all! Thanks for the nice e-mails and comments on the guestbook about this website. Tim works real hard and we are so proud of our son. EEeeee! We are in love!

Cand