Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Life is good

Life is SO good. Life is actually AMAZING. I love this little guy so much and I can't imagine my/our life without him. His little smile is enough to brighten the room and pick you up when you are in the worst mood. Candace brought the baby to my work yesterday and I walked him around and introduced him to everyone. It was so cool to go to lunch with them because it is so hard leaving every morning. I highly recommend having a baby if you EVER want to experience the best feeling in the world. It's at the point now where we put Ty down every night around 8:30-9:00pm and he doesn't wake up until 7-7:30am. Honestly we don't even remember the nights when he woke up every 2 hours because he is such an angel now. It's been probably 2-3 weeks since he has been sleeping through the night. I think the earliest he has woken up was 5:45am one morning but that was because he went to bed earlier than usual. I just smile and smile thinking about him and when I'm away from him I play his little video on the site so I can look at his smiling face when I miss him...

Yeah... life is good...

Daddy T OUT