Saturday, March 05, 2005

sittin' in the basement...

Rockin' out with the pups and kitties. Candace is starting to feel better and better nausea wise, but she is getting more and more uncomfortable baby wise. I can't imagine what it would be like to carry a baby around in my tummy for 9 months. Wow. If I could take an ounce of the pain and put it on me, I would. She looks so beautiful. She glows.

We are going to see the Crue tomorrow night. It should be pretty rockin'. I need to find some earplugs....ha ha... The baby will rock out, I'm sure!

I've been recording some new riffs and stuff and I'm working on a song for the baby to put as background music for the DVD that we are getting at the 3D ultrasound. But for some reason my laptop ticks every 5 seconds and it comes thru on the recording....ugghhh...

T OUT