Tuesday, March 22, 2005

3 days till the 3rd trimester starts!!!

All is well and good. We are all hanging in there. Started having the weird pregnancy dreams that you read about. Sometimes they are frightening. Some are beautiful...I like the ones where I am holding our boy and playing with him. I see his little hands gripping my finger a lot. I have not seen in face in my dreams. All I know is that I am in love with this little person. I can't imagine what it will feel like to hold him in my arms for the first time.

Thinking of our friends who are getting ready to deliver shortly! Pat and Kelly are due March 31st and Jon and Sharon are due April 9th or 10th! They are both is my happiest thoughts and prayers! Dal and Suzanne, Melissa and Michael are next up in May! Then....JUNE!!!!!

This is whats going on with Little Boy Roo...Week 27 (half way through!)
Your Baby This Week
Your baby weighs more than 2 lbs (1000g), measures 9.6 inches from crown to rump (24cm) and its total length is about 15.3 inches (34cm). If your baby were born now, he would have about an 85% chance of surviving. Nonetheless, your baby still needs another 13 weeks of in utero development to be considered full term.
Your baby's eyes, no longer fused shut, are now open.
Your baby's skin still has a very wrinkled appearance, but it is protected and nourished by the covering of vernix, a waxy coating that keeps the skin supple.
Your baby looks almost like a full term baby, but is still much thinner and smaller than he will be at birth.


Love to all! MWAH!

Candace