Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday Sunday....

we had a pretty decent weekend even though it rained a lot. Today was pretty cool, we went to a dinner party for Can's cousin who just graduated from college with honors. Pat came over and worked on the stairs of the new deck, and I just sat down to watch Desperate Housewives with Can that we taped on DVR. Man I LOVE our DVR! It is SO convenient. If you don't have one, I recomend them highly and I guarantee once you have one you won't be able to live without it. It's also great to have the new DVD recorder that we got for Christmas, now we can dump all the DVR recordings down to DVD. We can also dump video from our new camcorder that can's parents got us, onto DVD. AWESOME!

Ok, I know you came here to hear about baby stuff. Well, the DVD recorder, camcorder and DVR is actually gonna be used for baby stuff!!! We'll be able to dump video of the baby down to DVD to give to the family and Can has also taped a bunch of baby shows on the DVR that we are gonna dump to DVD. Stuff like "Pregnancy for Dummies" and the such.

Soooo....Can is feeling a little better I think. Although she still has her moments, the dr. gave her new medication and it seems to be helping a lot. It also seems to help when she eats often. I ordered a baby doppler on the internet today to rent for the next 5 months. That way we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat any time we feel like it! How cool is THAT!?!?!?!!

Ok, well I'm starting to not understand what's going on, on Desperate Housewives, so I gotta roll.....

Peace and baby slippers!!!!1

T