Thursday, January 06, 2005

New outlook...

OK...so I am still sick...Dr. is trying a new medicine for me to help me digest food. I would take 3 bites and feel full up to my neck, then get real sick. NOT fun! I hit this very "feel sorry for Candace" phase...just emotional, teary, weary...in a state of dispair. So anyway, Megan sent me this Erma Bombeck poem and one part of it said this... "Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle." I thought...WOW...what am I doing...this is WONDERFUL, I am blessed and so lucky to have this gift, this child, our child. It hit home. Then I got home and read this, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone" Whew, don't think I have many tears left...So I remain more positive. It is a challenge, but a blessing. I am stronger and more loved already. I am two hearts, two souls, and I am ready for what each new day brings me. Love to all!

Mwah!
Candace
P.S. Last day of my 16th week!!! I am 15 wks 6 days today!!!