Sunday, March 29, 2009

Currently observing...

I am currently observing Tyler playing on his computer. He has navigated to his own personal picture folder... they are of our trip to Disney World last December. He is looking through the pictures and remembering all the things we did. It really warms my heart, I gotta tell ya... and I am so amazed at how he is using this computer. Dude, you are 3. haha


Ty is doing a great job at Tae Kwon Do... He got another star and his red and blue stripe. He absolutely loves it.
He is going to be in a breaking board competition on April 25th at the White Dragon Festival at the school :)

Today we went to Ellie's birthday party... (Ty's cousin and my God child) She is 6 already... her brother will be 5 and Ty will be 4. I cannot believe how fast time flies. Happy Birthday Ellie! We went to Hot Pots and Ty painted a monster truck bank. Very cute.
It takes a week until we can get it I think... I will have to post a pictures. Very cute and fun party :)

Anyway, just loving my boy :)