Thursday, November 08, 2007

Our sweet little boy...

How hard it is to see your little one suffer, and the worry if everything is gonna be ok... uuuugh...
Long story short...we had a scare, but it looks like all will be ok. We are so blessed. It feels like a miracle to me.
Thank you God. Ty has been sick for over a week and I believe we are at the tail end of it.
Poor little guy have been stuck in this house too, and that is not fun. We have been doing many an art project...collages, complete with homemade glue for one. Ty hated the way the glue felt on his cute little fingers. He didn't wan to touch it, haha... so we made a little dipping section on his paper. I cut out colors and shapes for him and pictures from catalogs and magazines. He LOVED that part and was so excited to show his daddy the motorcycles, santa claus and the turkey. I told him we were making stickers, and he got the collage concept right away. We have a LOT of paintings, turkey hand drawings...etc. Gotta think of another for today. haha Crayons on my floor and playdoh stuck in the hair... Gotta love it.

Tyler has become very aware of the "dark" and things being "spooky" and strange noises. He will say "It's dark in there" "Its very spooky Mommy". This morning, we were watching the Wiggles in our bedroom and he was saying it was "really dark". I asked if he wanted the light on...he said "I can't reach it though" meaning the light switch was too high for him. It was the cutest.. I turned it on, and I got the most sincere "Thank you Mommy!" Funny thing is, the light brightened the room... Tyler... he brightens my life.

Have a wonderful day!!!