Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Summer is almost over...

...and Ty is getting SO big. He speaks in sentences now and 90% of his words are clear and not "babytalk". He says motorcycle perfectly and after watching motocross with daddy yesterday he went and got on his bike and started jumping over toys on the floor. Candace and I just looked at each other and simultaneously thought "uh oh, we are in trouble". He is such a little daredevil. We were walking down the steps the other day and he got to the 2nd step and jumped. I just had to laugh, but we try to teach him he can get hurt doing that. When we go places he is very personable and at playgroup Can told me he walks in the house and waves and says Hi, Hi, Hi to everyone then goes over and starts playing with the other kids. He asks me "how I'm doin'" and is the funniest and funnest little guy I've ever met in my life. He makes our world complete and I've come to realize that everything else in the world means nothing if I can't share it with him.

Daddy T