Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wow, Ty is two tomorrow



I can't believe that the last 2 years of my life have been blessed the way it has. This little guy has so much spunk and charisma and charm and is just so amazing. He likes to hang out with his daddy and help me work on my bikes and in the garage and around the house. When I'm outside cutting the grass he goes and grabs his bubble mower and mimics what I'm doing. Ty can count to twenty, he can play We Will Rock You on drums along with AL's ROXX YA, he knows his colors and a whole lot of animals. His favorite thing is to sing and play guitar. He absolutely LOVES to sing and he strums along as he makes songs up or finishes parts of other songs.

I love you little Tyler. I hope you have the happiest birthday you could possibly have!

I love you Candace!

You BOTH have made my life complete.

Love,

Daddy T