Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Life is SO good....




Tyler just amazes us every single day. From blaming daddy for having the stinky diaper to knowing every single thing we are saying and having an opinion on stuff, it's just amazing. I'll be like "Ty do you like this?" and he'll say "no" or "yes" and its just SO cool. Like Can said he is singing every single song he hears. He knows the words to all the songs. The other day we were in the car and we heard him singing his lullabye in the backseat without any help. It was so cool. He even sings songs in Spanish. He says elephant and giraffe and so many other words its hard to keep up these days. He says complete sentences and is just the smartest little guy. He wants to be just like daddy. He rides his tricycle around the kitchen so fast and lifts the front wheel off the ground cause he watches Motocross with daddy and thats what they do. He knows how to pedal his tricycle and is just SO fast on his blue razor scooter. The other day we were wrestling (he's SUCH a boy) and he stepped on daddy's plastic cup and I said go put this on the counter and come back and we'll finish wrestling. He ran RIGHT over with the cup, put it on the counter and came back to wrestle. It was so cool. I was doing something else another day and said here give this menu to mommy and I'll be right over. He took it and went over to Can and handed it to her and I just thought that was the coolest thing. He likes to work on daddy's bike with him. I just bought a gas powered power washer for my bike and the deck and house and he was outside with me spraying the house and washing the cars. Very cool....

Ok, I'm babbling....

Daddy T