Thursday, October 05, 2006

Whew!!! Gotta catch up!!




We know, we know...we are so behind on the pictures! I think we missed a month! We have had a busy month that ended with a beautiful wedding! My brother and new sister were married on Sept. 30th. Tim, Ty and I were in the wedding too. Tyler was adorable in his little tux. We were worried about him walking down the aisle. He did so well. He held Emilee's hand and he walked down with the biggest smile on his face. (It was as if he knew how wonderful this day was.) I was so proud of my little guy. Aunt Deb and Uncle Eli took such wonderful care of him during the wedding. Ty was quite the little dancer and LOVED the band. He stood right in front of them and danced...Uncle Todd came up to me and said, "Wow, he has rhythm...he is moving in time with the music!" It was precious.



More updates to come along with a TON of pictures! I am just getting used to the new mac laptop.

MWAH!

Love to all!

Candace