Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Want some peaches?"

So Tyler has disovered that certain words are funny. Yesterday I was feeding him peaches and I said "You want some peaches" in my silly Mommy voice, he started cracking up, and every time I said it to him, he would scream with laughter...full on belly laughs. I LOVE IT! It's like music to my ears. There is nothing like it in the world. He is really amazing.

Well, he is gonna be 6 months old tomorrow!!! ALREADY! I blinked, and he is half a year old. We had his Dr. appt today. He met the new Dr. , Dr. Aguto retired :( He was my pedi too... The new Doc is a lady and she was real sweet. She has a 2 month old! Tyler was a trooper. He got his shots and he didn't like it that much. He is 27 1/2 inches and 20 pounds!!! I think he is gonna be tall like Tim's family. His nephews tower over Tim (.~)

Tyler is doing really well with his baby food. So far so good. We have been giving him practice with his sippy cup. He is so funny. He holds it and tried to figure out how to get it into his mouth. It is so cool to watch him learn things on his own.

I will try to check in more often, Tyler keeps me busy as you can imagine...heehee

Love to all!