Sunday, July 24, 2005

Phew....

Who's a tired man? Timmay's a tired man! woot!

ha ha...

Yep, Can and I are loving parenthood and are some tired peeps. I've been up since 5 am because the little one decided he was hungry. So I brought him downstairs so Candace can sleep and he has been up the entire time until about 10 minutes ago when he sacked out on his little play mat. He loves sleeping on his tummy, too bad it isn't recommended thru the night because of SIDS. I bet he'd be sleeping thru the night if he was put to bed on his tummy. But oh well, he'll be sleeping on his back at night as long as we can keep him on it. He is almost rolling over and he has started doing pushups when I put him on my chest. He'll put his little hands on my chest and lift his head up and stare at me in the face. It is such a cool feeling to have this little guy around.

T-Dad out and gonna try and take a nap while he is. Of course as soon as i typed that he started squirming...he has a sixth sense about these sorts of things....ha ha...

Final baby room picts will be up this week!